Expert services for growth & transformation
Strategic Services For MDs & Business Owners
We work strategically with MDs and management teams to support those elements of business transformation that typically relate to:
- Business Intelligence reporting and KPIs to get a clear view of performance across the whole enterprise;
- Online sales and marketing growth and profitability (often impinging on telesales and direct lead generation);
- Overseas expansion via online channels including demand analysis;
- Customer acquisition and retention;
- Competitor online service analysis and price monitoring;
- Distribution and retail price monitoring service for manufacturers
- Continuous Improvement programs relating to service and fulfilment through direct customer feedback;
- Setting up discovery loops to feed back into R&D and marketing and to measure brand loyalty;
- ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) analysis, validating agency performance, KPI preservation when changing providers;
- Improvement and replacement of internal systems and integration typically related to accounting and manufacturing.
- Improvement or replacement of existing website(s) including SEO and technical performance improvements, User Experience (UX) testing, browser analysis and testing, load testing, site launch and readiness checking;
- Improving the online experience and revenue generation from the existing website using our CRO (conversion rate optimisation) process with experiential testing and competitor evaluation.
> Strategy, Growth & Competitor Workshops For MDs
Book one of our consultant-led workshops. Prices available on application.
> LinkedIn Review & Outreach
Review and revision recommendations of your LinkedIn profile(s). Outreach services. Prices available on application.
> End-to-end Continuous Improvement Program
Book a consultant to develop and manage an end-to-end continuous improvement program that incorporates all of our services relevant to your business. Minimum 6 month engagement. Prices available on application.
Our data insight consultants connect your key data sources to the Afinitis BI tool which runs over 30 million queries on your data to provide real-time answers to key business questions that are typically locked away in the data or have proven too difficult or inconsistent for the business to really believe in. Extensive reporting is available out-of-the-box and includes:
- Monthly, quarterly, year-on-year and rolling trends;
- Sales and marketing by customer group and region and promotion;
- Purchasing and supplier performance;
- Production supply and demand at finished goods and Bill of Material levels;
- Accurate stock valuations;
- Cashflow analysis and where cash can be freed up in the business;
- And many more measures than we can list here.
>Using Sage with a £1m+ turnover? Book a BI Insights session of your data with your executive team. Prices available on application.
Digital Marketing Insights
With such large advertising budgets often in place, especially with Google Ads, this service looks from top-to-bottom at the effectiveness and profitability of your spend across different channels as well as measuring brand outreach. It covers a range of metrics including:
- Search market analysis
- Brand reach across all channels
- Overall website visitors and interactions
- Channel revenue analysis
- Distorting factors that affect revenues and attribution which are often overlooked
- Order analysis
- Conversion analysis
- Data shortfalls and sources of augmentation
- Customer acquisition cost (CAC) and Lifetime Value (LTV);
- KPI reporting*.
*This normally leads to the development of a new monthly KPI report with an interpretative summary for MDs and management teams containing actionable recommendations that are regularly followed up. These metrics can also be fed into the BI tool to give a more rounded view of business performance from search demand through online orders by channel, adding in offline channels, generating rolling forecasts for demand and production capacity planning.
> Digital Marketing Analysis
Book an analysis of your overall online marketing. Requires access to Google Analytics. Prices available on application.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & Organic Consultancy
SEO and organic traffic continues to play a key role in your marketing, arguably becoming even more important with the drive by Google towards more and more paid services. We help boost your natural listings by:
- Analysing issues with technical elements on your pages and the use of structured data;
- Scanning for HTTPS and mixed content issues;
- Analysing your product data quality;
- Encouraging indexable user-generated content on pages with low management overhead;
- Training on content creation and optimisation and internal link building, or writing your copy for you;
- Analysing seasonal search and buying intent to optimise pages and capture revenue at the top of the buying cycle;
- Measuring 404s and identifying redirect issues;
- Identifying shifts in Google's algorithm likely to affect your organic listings.
> SEO & Organic Analysis Report
Book an analysis of your SEO and organic traffic (includes HTTPS scan). Requires access to Google Analytics & Search Console. Prices available on application.
> Content Creation Course
Book a content research and creation course. Prices available on application.
Paid Search Consultancy & Services
Paid search often accounts for large portions of the marketing budget and has edged out organic listings over recent years, which also provides insurance against algorithm changes that affect natural organic listings. This means ads need special attention to ensure they are making justifiable returns by:
- Analysing ROI / ROAS, CAC and LTV;
- Measuring the impact of ads across all website revenue channels;
- Advocating more use of AI in ad campaigns to deliver better results with less campaign management overheads;
- Measuring and improving ad Quality Scores (QS);
- Implementing the right blend of ad types to target the entire sales funnel in the right way at the right time;
- Researching competitor ad share;
- Making seasonal adjustments;
- Targeting audiences on social media to increase brand awareness.
> Paid Search Report
Book an analysis of your paid search. Requires access to Google Analytics & Ads. Prices available on application.
> Agency Performance Evaluation
Book an analysis of the performance of your digital marketing agency and KPIs. Requires access to Google Analytics & Ads. Prices available on application.
> Paid Search Management
Book an appointment to discuss your paid search objectives. Requires access to Google Analytics & Ads. Prices available on application.
Merchandising & Promotions Consultancy
This is at the heart of your ecommerce management - how you visually display your merchandise and promote it. We work with you to:
- Analyse your product pages' SEO and data structure;
- Review the visual display of product and category pages plus thye full end-to-end checkout process on a range of device types and browsers, especially mobile devices;
- Investigate and advocate the use of personalisation across web pages;
- Identify ways to improve cross- and up-sell features on product pages;
- Analyse the checkout process to identify buying inhibitors, effective abandonment followups and creating more cross- / up-sell opportunities;
- Look at in-cart deal promotion opportunities;
- Look at progressive web app technology and its relevancy to your ecommerce cycle;
- Monitor competitor prices and price changes and their impact on your conversion;
- Similarly for manufacturers, monitor your distributers and retailers for price position;
- Identify and recommend services to cater for your B2B customers;
- Consider the best ways to advertise your promotions via social media, ads and email campaigns;
- Analyse Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day and Christmas trading periods to learn from experience and improve.
> Merchandising & Promotions Report
Book an analysis of your online merchandising and a separate analysis of your promotions and learning points. Requires access to Google Analytics . Prices available on application.
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Consultancy
Making the most of the existing traffic to your website is an obvious way to improve your revenues without further ad spend. We will combine a series of report to produce an overall CRO report:
- Produce the core SEO and Organic Report;
- Produce the Merchandising & Promotions Report;
- Cross-reference the Paid Search Report (if purchased);
> Conversion Optimisation Report
Book your Conversion Optimisation Report. Requires access to Google Analytics, Ads & Search Console. Prices available on application.
Prospect Management System
We offer a simple-to-use prospect management system to help telesales teams and sales professionals manage opportunities as they progress through your sales funnel, with performance dashboards, prospect alerts and more. This proves itself especially useful for online retailers selling big ticket items as well as manufacturers with distributor networks handling new registrations and special orders.
> Prospect Management Software
Call us to discuss your telesales and prospect management requirements.
Often an area overlooked by digital marketers, we monitor essential technical indicators for your website to ensure overall good health and maximum uptime. Includes:
- Monitoring Google indexation;
- Monitoring page load speeds;
- Monitoring site outages;
- Monitoring 404s;
- Monitoring Google Merchant Centre issues;
- Monitoring mixed content and SSL issues:
Advanced services (optional)
- Infrastructure performance monitoring;
- Database performance monitoring;
- Security scanning;
- Backup monitoring and testing;
- Development lifecycle management training.
> Technical Services
Contact us to discuss your technical services requirements. One-off reports or ongoing technical management available as a service.Email Us 0330 311 2810