Strategic Services For MDs & Business Owners
We work with MDs and management teams to achieve their business transformation and revenue growth targets:
- Creating KPIs to get a clear view of online and offline revenue performance across the whole enterprise;
- Online sales and marketing growth and profitability;
- Overseas expansion via online channels including demand analysis;
- Customer acquisition and retention;
- Competitor online service analysis and price monitoring;
- Distribution and retail price monitoring service for manufacturers
- Continuous Improvement programs relating to service and fulfilment through direct customer feedback;
- Setting up discovery loops to feed back into R&D and marketing and to measure brand loyalty;
- ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) analysis, validating agency performance, KPI preservation when changing providers; .
- Improvement or replacement of existing website(s) including SEO and technical performance improvements, User Experience (UX) testing, browser analysis and testing, load testing, site launch and readiness checking;
- Improving the online experience and revenue generation using our CRO (conversion rate optimisation) process with experiential testing and competitor evaluation;
- Using our REC+ software platform to integrate into Sage, Xero/Unleashed;
- Using our REC+ software platform to provide a centralised product catalogue that can distribute out to multiple websites
> Strategy, Growth & Competitor Workshops For MDs
Book one of our consultant-led workshops. Prices available on application.
> LinkedIn Review & Outreach
Review and revision recommendations of your LinkedIn profile(s). Outreach services. Prices available on application.
> End-to-end Continuous Improvement Program
Book a consultant to develop and manage an end-to-end continuous improvement program. Minimum 6 month engagement. Prices available on application.
Our data insight consultants connect your key data sources to the Afinitis BI tool which runs over 30 million queries on your data to provide real-time answers to key business questions that are typically locked away in the data or have proven too difficult or inconsistent for the business to really believe in. Extensive reporting is available out-of-the-box and includes:
- Monthly, quarterly, year-on-year and rolling trends;
- Sales and marketing by customer group and region and promotion;
- Purchasing and supplier performance;
- Production supply and demand at finished goods and Bill of Material levels;
- Accurate stock valuations;
- Cashflow analysis and where cash can be freed up in the business;
- And many more measures than we can list here.
>Using Sage with a £1m+ turnover? Book a BI Insights session of your data with your executive team. Prices available on application.