Merchandising & Promotions
This is at the heart of your ecommerce sales and marketing - how you visually display your merchandise and promote it.
We work with you to:
- Review and improve your existing marketing diary;
- Review promotion advertising synchronicity across different channels;
- Analyse your product pages' SEO and data structure;
- Review the visual display of product and category pages plus thye full end-to-end checkout process on a range of device types and browsers, especially mobile devices;
- Identify ways to improve cross- and up-sell features on product pages;
- Analyse the checkout process to identify buying inhibitors, effective abandonment followups and creating more cross- / up-sell opportunities;
- Look at in-cart deal promotion opportunities;
- Look at progressive web app technology and its relevancy to your ecommerce cycle;
- Monitor competitor prices and price changes and their impact on your conversion;
- Similarly for manufacturers, monitor your distributers and retailers for price position;
- Identify and recommend services to cater for your B2B customers versus Retail buyers;
- Consider the best ways to advertise your promotions via social media, ads and email campaigns;
- Analyse Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day and Christmas trading periods to learn from experience and improve.
> Merchandising & Promotions Report
Book an analysis of your online merchandising and a separate analysis of your promotions and learning points. Requires access to Google Analytics . Prices available on application.