Facebook Shops has recently launched and made it much easier to import your website products to your business page by piggy-backing off your existing REC+ google feed file. This means it only takes a few minutes to get your products inside facebook if you already sell on Google, rather than having to manually add products to the shop tab in facebook. Even better, the same feed can also be used to feed into Instagram.
This could be the start of some game-changing moves by facebook as it seeks to become a bigger marketplace having seen the success of Amazon during the lockdown period and the considerable shift to online shopping.
Quick Benefits Of Facebook Shops
- Add an unlimited number of products
- Organise products into collections and categories
- Tag products in your posts
- Get products into Facebook Marketplace
- Communicate directly with visitors via Messenger, WhatsApp or Instagram Direct
- See stats on your sales, visits, and more
Follow our quick guide on freshdesk for setting up your Facebook Shop.